Tuesday, April 19, 2005

More

Out for a long (for me) walk in the sun, I'm beginning to get glimmers of rebirth. Maybe the term, rebirth, is pretentious, but, in all honesty, that's what this feels like - only much slower. Not that I remember what it feels like to be initially birthed. Probably not as satisfying as this new process, though both, I imagine, involved a good deal of upset. I don't truly know what to call this transition and sure don't know how it'll turn out, but the sunny day makes it appealing to plunge ahead, walk a little farther, eat a bit more, entertain some daydreams - or have them entertain me. I'll save naming things for another day. Of course, I'm not ready to get too optimistic here - it's not in my nature - but I think I'll let myself slide for today. Stick with my old hippie/Buddha mantra: be here now. Or else go take a nap. Same difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home